Monday 6 July 2015

Lovely Advice from "Father"

I love this so much, so i want to post it on all my site and accounts.
"Yang paling membuat ni empunya akun menyukai film Whisper of The Heart adalah nasehat ayah Tsukushima Shizuku "Whatever you're doing i know it's impotant to you, because i see you work hard on it (something i didn't know clearly). And i truly respect that. Wife, why don't we let her do what she thinks is best? Not everyone needs to follow the same path. All right Shizuku, go ahead and do what your heart tells you. But it's never easy when you do things differently from everyone else. If things don't go well, you'll only have yourself to blame."
I need actual people who actually tell me those.
Oh, now you can read me . . . blah blah blah . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment